Snowy VI: Camp Death Snowy VI: Camp Death

I'll admit it's abit awkward

I wasn't expecting it to be so short unless it had something to do with making this within the desired time, the ending of the episode was alittle overhyped. The impressions were kinda off. Don't get me wrong, I've seen the series I understand everything but this... let's just say this isn't the BEST cartoon you've done. Overall 3.7 of 5 stars 7/10 stars.

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

ROFL but yet disturbing

Some of this was really kinda creepy yet I couldn't resit laughing. some of the images were probably the only why I find this this funny. Overall this was enjoyably :)

Wild Wind Wild Wind

We can all relate to that

That is so true LOL

Zombies Took My Daughter! Zombies Took My Daughter!

Good Game

Bad stuff first, not that I could think of ther moment being.

Good things, I stayed long enough to play the game AND review it (I usually don't)

Artwork was nice, the Programmer did a good job as well (Again, I was hooked long enough to finish the game) and the music was kinda... one song loop but creators got away with it. Overall it was great!

Fatherly Bonds Da Game Fatherly Bonds Da Game

Nice!

This is a really cool game. Although I would like to see NG Medals for getting a certain high score or something like that. For that being, I still will say 5/5 for being a boredem buster, plus I got a high score of 5,600 the first time I played this.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Fantastic

Although, I agree with everyone else and that this is a ripoff of "I wanna be the guy" it's a good game. I actually love games where you gotta think or have to sit and play until you gotta pee so bad, everyone in the room is gonna drown once you explode :)

Now then, graphics are common cartoons, not too bad. Audio is pretty fitting. The gameplay is rather much like "I wanna be the guy" where pretty much everything was possesed by the devil and was told to kill you. Overall, it's a little orignal (Being that "I wanna be the guy" was made before this.) and kinda hilarious. 10 out of 10. Also the achivements just add to it, if your looking for a challenge. :D

Crypto War Crypto War

That manifesto's deep SnowTeddy. What happened, did you read that website and this was the music you felt/heard? If it's something you feel strongly for, writing software for the sake of privacy... That's trilling some vast territory though. Listened to this while skimming the mani and the website, it's definitely fitting; this song progresses nicely. Good work here SnowTeddy.

I0TA responds:

This track is more of a personal reflection, but still as an inspiration. I've been a part of the cypherpunk movement since the early 2000. I'm a hacker, cypherpunk and infoanarchist. I believe the technology I developed and contributed to help shape this world greatly.

Thank you for your time to respond thoughtfully to this track, Tyguy80s. :)

Help, I'm a Rock Help, I'm a Rock

Interesting story in the comment box. It's progresses nicely, a bit repetitive for my taste but it's good nonetheless. Good work here. It's catchy.

mantrakid responds:

Thanks a bunch Tyguy80s!

Mithyx - Basketball on an Empty Court [chill LP] Mithyx - Basketball on an Empty Court [chill LP]

I was expect the [adult swim] logo to be somewhere off in the distance of the NG media player. This is lit, for real for real.

MithyxSounds responds:

lol, it does kind of sound like the breaks in between adult swim commercials/shows

Golden Whale Golden Whale

This is spectacular. Really, it's imaginitve, creative, and it's a broader concept. There's still a girl there, so it's definitely Dico enough :) You must've had a "whale" of a good time :D

Seriously, the colour palatte is suiting and the amount of detail is just right for your art style. Good work here.

DicoBurdova responds:

That's so nice! Thank you Tyler ;)

Flippy Flippy

Yippee! a Flippy! You must be newer to cartooning; see my first ever flash cartoons they were god awful. Newgrounds is glad you've found the lovely en-devour and potential lifelong enjoyment that is art. Continue to hone your craft if that's what you wish to do.

1red86 responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I'm pretty new. I'm hoping to keep this up and stay.

Smoking hot dress Smoking hot dress

hey, something a little different. kinda reminiscent of Gorillaz artwork. Nive work Subwoofer, you clever dog.

Subwoofer64 responds: