All 22 art Reviews

Golden Whale Golden Whale

This is spectacular. Really, it's imaginitve, creative, and it's a broader concept. There's still a girl there, so it's definitely Dico enough :) You must've had a "whale" of a good time :D

Seriously, the colour palatte is suiting and the amount of detail is just right for your art style. Good work here.

DicoBurdova responds:

That's so nice! Thank you Tyler ;)

Flippy Flippy

Yippee! a Flippy! You must be newer to cartooning; see my first ever flash cartoons they were god awful. Newgrounds is glad you've found the lovely en-devour and potential lifelong enjoyment that is art. Continue to hone your craft if that's what you wish to do.

1red86 responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I'm pretty new. I'm hoping to keep this up and stay.

Smoking hot dress Smoking hot dress

hey, something a little different. kinda reminiscent of Gorillaz artwork. Nive work Subwoofer, you clever dog.

Subwoofer64 responds:

thax

The blue baby The blue baby

Little Big Planet listened to too much screamo and post-hardcore alternative music.

you die you die

Billy and Mandy should be here instead of that pompous little snob lol :P Good work here Subwoofer.

Cookie Swamp Cookie Swamp

The color balance is there. Personally, the chocolate chips looks like beetles to me. Honestly, if there were cookies in a swamp they'd be covered in bugs I'm sure, I run through swamp on a regular basis I know those places are filled with flies. I bet it'll make more since in the cartoon. Nonetheless, I wish I could illustrate so well. Thanks for sharing!

Inner Darkness Inner Darkness

Immaculate. Great work here!

Evilness Evilness

Molto Macabre. This is sickening, but from an illustrator's perspective I think you got the level of detail you wanted. Like, the amount hatching and cross hatching seems appropriate for the dark but cartoonish style. The subject's body seems anatomically correct, which is very hard to do when drawing a dismemberment; you've skillfully accomplished the proportions.

Not sure what message you're conveying with this image though. Someone's dismembered and noosed, what does this represent though? Nonetheless, this is a really good work purely from the art itself. but my snooty and pretentious self can't see where this image comes from. Thanks for sharing this lovely piece.

sahara-atagi responds:

Thanks for the compliment. The illustration's message is pretty simple:
"People can be evil to the point of having pleasure of doing something disturbing, especially inside our imagination."

Jason Goes to Hell Jason Goes to Hell

Ha! His head is too big for the mask. Jason Goes to Hell... I watch the first three and Jason X. Jason X is quite cheesy.

Dead friends Dead friends

This could go on a t-shirt :) This is definitely a good change of pace. Thanks for sharing Subwoofer!