Snowy VI: Camp Death Snowy VI: Camp Death

I'll admit it's abit awkward

I wasn't expecting it to be so short unless it had something to do with making this within the desired time, the ending of the episode was alittle overhyped. The impressions were kinda off. Don't get me wrong, I've seen the series I understand everything but this... let's just say this isn't the BEST cartoon you've done. Overall 3.7 of 5 stars 7/10 stars.

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

ROFL but yet disturbing

Some of this was really kinda creepy yet I couldn't resit laughing. some of the images were probably the only why I find this this funny. Overall this was enjoyably :)

Wild Wind Wild Wind

We can all relate to that

That is so true LOL

Tarboy Tarboy

Poop your pants AWESOME

This was the most effort I have seen put into a animation on newgrounds (Asides some of the other popular ones). Like so awesome that if this were on DVD along with some other things this good, I'd definitly buy it :)

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

I don't know what to say for my subject.

I don't own an NES but these same problems happened with me with my Super NES so I guess LOL :) Animation was very nice, Graphics were good and the Overall would be a 9/10.

Metal Gear Life Alarm Metal Gear Life Alarm

lol

yes life alarm!

Knee Deep in Death 2 Knee Deep in Death 2

really good but it really felt

like there was no ending to the video

Brawlers Brawlers

Awesome

The fighting went good with the music and the animation better than decent, I alos like the fact you can choose his fate as well.

Opticon Opticon

Good

The artwork is good and the animation is decent but you do notice the lip sync is abit off. Also you can change the sound quality so it sound better to.

Devilduk responds:

It wasnt off sync when I made it only after I Posted it. If you have any suggestions on how to stop that I am opened

Skateboard Hero Skateboard Hero

LOL Nudist Camp

not bad animation, but the time it took for him to goe down could have been abit shorter

Stickman91 responds:

I was actually thinking about speeding him up at one point...but whatever, glad you liked it!