Snowy VI: Camp Death Snowy VI: Camp Death

I'll admit it's abit awkward

I wasn't expecting it to be so short unless it had something to do with making this within the desired time, the ending of the episode was alittle overhyped. The impressions were kinda off. Don't get me wrong, I've seen the series I understand everything but this... let's just say this isn't the BEST cartoon you've done. Overall 3.7 of 5 stars 7/10 stars.

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

ROFL but yet disturbing

Some of this was really kinda creepy yet I couldn't resit laughing. some of the images were probably the only why I find this this funny. Overall this was enjoyably :)

Wild Wind Wild Wind

We can all relate to that

That is so true LOL

Zombies Took My Daughter! Zombies Took My Daughter!

Good Game

Bad stuff first, not that I could think of ther moment being.

Good things, I stayed long enough to play the game AND review it (I usually don't)

Artwork was nice, the Programmer did a good job as well (Again, I was hooked long enough to finish the game) and the music was kinda... one song loop but creators got away with it. Overall it was great!

Fatherly Bonds Da Game Fatherly Bonds Da Game

Nice!

This is a really cool game. Although I would like to see NG Medals for getting a certain high score or something like that. For that being, I still will say 5/5 for being a boredem buster, plus I got a high score of 5,600 the first time I played this.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Fantastic

Although, I agree with everyone else and that this is a ripoff of "I wanna be the guy" it's a good game. I actually love games where you gotta think or have to sit and play until you gotta pee so bad, everyone in the room is gonna drown once you explode :)

Now then, graphics are common cartoons, not too bad. Audio is pretty fitting. The gameplay is rather much like "I wanna be the guy" where pretty much everything was possesed by the devil and was told to kill you. Overall, it's a little orignal (Being that "I wanna be the guy" was made before this.) and kinda hilarious. 10 out of 10. Also the achivements just add to it, if your looking for a challenge. :D

Tetris - Bradinsky - JBeat RMX Tetris - Bradinsky - JBeat RMX

I have this on repeat. Y'all's dialect make this song too. It takes courage to publish a white boy rap :)

Clock Day 2017 - Hourly Bells Clock Day 2017 - Hourly Bells

Neat-o!

Song w/o words in Bb Song w/o words in Bb

Nice ballad! It's absolutely lovely, the phrases just sway into the next, it's very seamless. Did you improvise this? If so, you've become excellent at repeating and changing just the right amount. I say ballad, because I could picture a swan gliding along a lake, or maybe an indie movie where the widow's all like "oh no, I'm alone now :,(" or the child's looking out a car window on a dirt path. A work of art here, it's really nice :D

adaMills responds:

yes, this is improvised. just a simple improv over a I-vi-IV-V progression. thanks for listening?

you die you die

Billy and Mandy should be here instead of that pompous little snob lol :P Good work here Subwoofer.

Cookie Swamp Cookie Swamp

The color balance is there. Personally, the chocolate chips looks like beetles to me. Honestly, if there were cookies in a swamp they'd be covered in bugs I'm sure, I run through swamp on a regular basis I know those places are filled with flies. I bet it'll make more since in the cartoon. Nonetheless, I wish I could illustrate so well. Thanks for sharing!

Inner Darkness Inner Darkness

Immaculate. Great work here!