Snowy VI: Camp Death Snowy VI: Camp Death

I'll admit it's abit awkward

I wasn't expecting it to be so short unless it had something to do with making this within the desired time, the ending of the episode was alittle overhyped. The impressions were kinda off. Don't get me wrong, I've seen the series I understand everything but this... let's just say this isn't the BEST cartoon you've done. Overall 3.7 of 5 stars 7/10 stars.

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

ROFL but yet disturbing

Some of this was really kinda creepy yet I couldn't resit laughing. some of the images were probably the only why I find this this funny. Overall this was enjoyably :)

Wild Wind Wild Wind

We can all relate to that

That is so true LOL

Zombies Took My Daughter! Zombies Took My Daughter!

Good Game

Bad stuff first, not that I could think of ther moment being.

Good things, I stayed long enough to play the game AND review it (I usually don't)

Artwork was nice, the Programmer did a good job as well (Again, I was hooked long enough to finish the game) and the music was kinda... one song loop but creators got away with it. Overall it was great!

Fatherly Bonds Da Game Fatherly Bonds Da Game

Nice!

This is a really cool game. Although I would like to see NG Medals for getting a certain high score or something like that. For that being, I still will say 5/5 for being a boredem buster, plus I got a high score of 5,600 the first time I played this.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Fantastic

Although, I agree with everyone else and that this is a ripoff of "I wanna be the guy" it's a good game. I actually love games where you gotta think or have to sit and play until you gotta pee so bad, everyone in the room is gonna drown once you explode :)

Now then, graphics are common cartoons, not too bad. Audio is pretty fitting. The gameplay is rather much like "I wanna be the guy" where pretty much everything was possesed by the devil and was told to kill you. Overall, it's a little orignal (Being that "I wanna be the guy" was made before this.) and kinda hilarious. 10 out of 10. Also the achivements just add to it, if your looking for a challenge. :D

Pound Pound

Wow

I dod not think that mixcraft can do such. Awesome as well

dondrummer responds:

thanks. its a pretty crappy song, but thanks anyway :D

Andy Rocks 1 Andy Rocks 1

AWESOME

Honestly, I think this deserves to be on the intro of a next guitar hero type game.

Seriously, this is awesome.

Papa Roach - Last Resort Papa Roach - Last Resort

Cut it Straight

I know this is someone else's song, I understand that your not posting this as yours. The only people don't like is because that the audio portal is meant for orginals.

Awesome song, but next time a already made is posted by you, make sure it isn't copyrighted.

Anyway Brillint :D

Ibanez AR 250 Ibanez AR 250

Blown away!

This is flippin' amazing 3D modeling! Too bad it looks a video game :)

If I had the money to buy a guitar, that's probably the one i'd buy. Anyway if you made the texture or just took some good photoshop on the real guitar I don't care... it's still pretty freaking good.

ASH VS JEEPERS CREEPERS ASH VS JEEPERS CREEPERS

Woa, Wow, Holy, Uh, Oh Snap!

This picture is just awesome. I love the way you drew both Ash and Jeepers Creepers, Its very creative.

Plus: I have to thank you by making this a picture of Ash Whooping Jeepers Creepers ass. Ashley Williams Owns ALL!! lol

Overall Though Great Job man 2 thumbs up!

TaraGraphika responds:

Sure, no prob, I'm happy, and, Thanks!!!

your welcome, Bro~~=)

My Original Joker J.B My Original Joker J.B

Nice job

It seems a little similar to The Joker from the Batman Arkam Asylum game.