Zombies Took My Daughter! Zombies Took My Daughter!

Good Game

Bad stuff first, not that I could think of ther moment being.

Good things, I stayed long enough to play the game AND review it (I usually don't)

Artwork was nice, the Programmer did a good job as well (Again, I was hooked long enough to finish the game) and the music was kinda... one song loop but creators got away with it. Overall it was great!

Fatherly Bonds Da Game Fatherly Bonds Da Game

Nice!

This is a really cool game. Although I would like to see NG Medals for getting a certain high score or something like that. For that being, I still will say 5/5 for being a boredem buster, plus I got a high score of 5,600 the first time I played this.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Fantastic

Although, I agree with everyone else and that this is a ripoff of "I wanna be the guy" it's a good game. I actually love games where you gotta think or have to sit and play until you gotta pee so bad, everyone in the room is gonna drown once you explode :)

Now then, graphics are common cartoons, not too bad. Audio is pretty fitting. The gameplay is rather much like "I wanna be the guy" where pretty much everything was possesed by the devil and was told to kill you. Overall, it's a little orignal (Being that "I wanna be the guy" was made before this.) and kinda hilarious. 10 out of 10. Also the achivements just add to it, if your looking for a challenge. :D

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Love it!

The 3D sprites that you made (or whoever done them) were amazing. An arcade styled gameplay is always cool if done plus all the workthat must of been put into this was well worth it. It also amazes me what the file size is on this, not even 1 MEGA BYTE! WOW! Overall this is a great Newgrounds Related game :3

Must.eat.birds Must.eat.birds

Very Challeging, Very Good

This was better than other fixed shooters I've played so far. There was more orginallity put into this game, other fixed shooters are just like"HIT A FEW TARGETS" very few games like this are good. This was more rather interresting The artwork was good, the gameplay was abit tricky but otherwise, it was nice. Overall this was a OUTSTANDING game. But like some others say, its just an iPhone game on your PC or MAC

TMNT: Double Damage TMNT: Double Damage

Very Good :)

I'm not sure if this was purely fan made, an advert game or maybe both but this was an excellent side scroller, the music during the level select screen was abit catchy and the art and animation was well done. Overall this is a good game.

My Pet Protector My Pet Protector

Very Uniqe

I dunno why but I am a BIG Fan of this RPG simulater games or in fact, just any game that requires strategy, Artwork was good and everything else was great :)

Night Trap Night Trap

Alot like the Orginal "Night Trap"

All though its not as long, I beat this game at the most about 10mins. the story was about the same and the gameplay was about the same as well. Overall it was Great :)

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

OH... MAH... GAWD!!

I have played many "launch a thing in the air" games before but never with such brillant cartoon art and difference compared to other games like this. Gonzo you are awesome and Foreverkul the work payed off :D

Run!! Run!!

Sorta orginal

I had seen games like this before but anywho, not ad at the animation but the stick figures are abit cheesy but a good game. :)