Tetris - Bradinsky - JBeat RMX Tetris - Bradinsky - JBeat RMX

I have this on repeat. Y'all's dialect make this song too. It takes courage to publish a white boy rap :)

Clock Day 2017 - Hourly Bells Clock Day 2017 - Hourly Bells

Neat-o!

Song w/o words in Bb Song w/o words in Bb

Nice ballad! It's absolutely lovely, the phrases just sway into the next, it's very seamless. Did you improvise this? If so, you've become excellent at repeating and changing just the right amount. I say ballad, because I could picture a swan gliding along a lake, or maybe an indie movie where the widow's all like "oh no, I'm alone now :,(" or the child's looking out a car window on a dirt path. A work of art here, it's really nice :D

adaMills responds:

yes, this is improvised. just a simple improv over a I-vi-IV-V progression. thanks for listening?

Moonburst Moonburst

This is a lovely theme and it progresses nicely :) The piano arpeggios were a great ornament too. Personally, I'd wanna hear the piano play an F# Major chord just to resolve the song on home base again, but maybe leaving it on a C# expressed your idea better. Good job Dowon, thanks for sharing.

Dowon responds:

Oh, thanks! and thanks for taking the time to listen :)

We Are Number One but it is a DnB Remix We Are Number One but it is a DnB Remix

The only thing bothering me, preventing me from giving this five stars, is within the first minute. You have a piano play an Fminor chord, but, it doesn't change along with Robbie's singing. That drop after that was spectacular. If you didn't know though, the chords are Fm, Bbm, C# to C7. In the second minute though, when you slide on the banana peel, you could do the chords again, but rocking the F bass line works too. Great concept here, had my trapping.

I'll wait though before I click on Pico's face and rate this for real though. This is amazing what you did with this song and I think you could upload it to YouTube and get some views there too, would've been real successful when the meme was fresh. Thanks for sharing, the only thing that really could be better is that piano part in the first minute where it stays on Fmin instead of play Fmin, Bbm, C#, to C7

Enploration Enploration

Really liked that Beethoven-esque minor shift right around four minutes or so. You're really good at this adaMills.

InsaneMan's Solo 2 InsaneMan's Solo 2

Sounds like improv. It sounds nice, and you definitely held a theme/idea a few times. This sounds like you had fun too. It's a solo though, so I sense this was probably more for your own enjoyment then for the listener. I play guitar, and I remember shredding the Bminor pentatonic scale as a teenager in high school. I played some good licks, but listening back at the recording I noticed that it was lacking direction. You're an excellent pianist, and this was a good improv. for just using black keys, and this was a lot better than what I did in high school XD

adaMills responds:

you're right, it is improv. all of the piano pieces (save a very few) I upload to NG are all improvised. This specific one is in F# (F#,G#,A#,C#,D#), only those 5 notes. insane isn't it? mwahahhuhrjwq

'Fidget Spinner' etude 'Fidget Spinner' etude

I definitely hear the etude part of it all. Where was this recorded? The key changes were seamless. The fast arpeggios tho, I heard the fidget spinner inspiration there. Good work her.

adaMills responds:

it was recorded in my living room/kitchen! hah! i know i don't have the fanciest of recording studios, but i try my best with what i have. thank you for taking the time to listen! it really makes my day :)

Race Against Yourself Race Against Yourself

This is fantastic. Ditto on what BlueOceans said. This song just keeps chugging along and you can hardly disambiguate when one phrase ends and another begins. This song flows with the wind I swear. Great work!

SnowTeddy responds:

Thanks for your response. Take care.

Winter Breeze Winter Breeze

This is a classic repeating theme here. Good work!

SnowTeddy responds: