All 18 art Reviews

you die you die

Billy and Mandy should be here instead of that pompous little snob lol :P Good work here Subwoofer.

Cookie Swamp Cookie Swamp

The color balance is there. Personally, the chocolate chips looks like beetles to me. Honestly, if there were cookies in a swamp they'd be covered in bugs I'm sure, I run through swamp on a regular basis I know those places are filled with flies. I bet it'll make more since in the cartoon. Nonetheless, I wish I could illustrate so well. Thanks for sharing!

Inner Darkness Inner Darkness

Immaculate. Great work here!

Evilness Evilness

Molto Macabre. This is sickening, but from an illustrator's perspective I think you got the level of detail you wanted. Like, the amount hatching and cross hatching seems appropriate for the dark but cartoonish style. The subject's body seems anatomically correct, which is very hard to do when drawing a dismemberment; you've skillfully accomplished the proportions.

Not sure what message you're conveying with this image though. Someone's dismembered and noosed, what does this represent though? Nonetheless, this is a really good work purely from the art itself. but my snooty and pretentious self can't see where this image comes from. Thanks for sharing this lovely piece.

sahara-atagi responds:

Thanks for the compliment. The illustration's message is pretty simple:
"People can be evil to the point of having pleasure of doing something disturbing, especially inside our imagination."

Jason Goes to Hell Jason Goes to Hell

Ha! His head is too big for the mask. Jason Goes to Hell... I watch the first three and Jason X. Jason X is quite cheesy.

Dead friends Dead friends

This could go on a t-shirt :) This is definitely a good change of pace. Thanks for sharing Subwoofer!

things things

Getting a LittleBigPlanet vibe from this one. It's nice! Good use of colors here.

the end is night Nevermore the end is night Nevermore

Please forgive me for lacking taste in art here Subwoofer64. This is a nice work, and I see the character's in the middle of apocalypto. I like this reoccurring theme you have with "the end is nigh". What this could use though is a little more palette. It feels like looking at a vat of blue tie-dye. Some gold or orange color, like looking at sunset through dark clouds maybe. I feel this piece'd be more appealing if some more color was involved.

The blue monochrome is somber, it really is. You do a great job of maintaining a color scheme in your other works though. "The end is meat", "Subwoofer's pissed", and "The End is Nigh" you did well with the monochrome scheme, and "things ", "...God's watching", and "Cry buddies" were refreshing since you used more colors.

Perhaps you felt that the blue colors expressed your idea better. However, if I were anywhere near as talented as you are though, I'd try going mad scientist with the colors more. Try adding gold, orange, purple, brown maybe. I picture sunset through dark cloud colors here.

This is a great piece here, I love the idea. Me and my uncultured self just don't "feel it" as well as your other works. Otherwise, this'd be an automatic 4-5 stars from me. Thanks for reading Subwoofer64. You're good at illustration, which was why it's shocking when I didn't feel this one as well.

The Binding of Isaac afterbirth Plus cover remake The Binding of Isaac afterbirth Plus cover remake

It's refreshing to finally see you using a more various palette here. You usually do the monochrome sorta deal, but this picture includes quite a few color while maintaining a macabre feel. Good job!

Colt Revolution 1.8 Colt Revolution 1.8

This is lovely pixel art. I see the gun inspiration, along the rocker panel and next to the driver door does sorta remind me of the chamber mechanism on a Colt .45. BTW if it's okay with you, I'm uploading a song here and would like to use this image as the cover photo. Thanks for sharing, really it's definitely a nice work here.

UltimoGames responds:

sure, go ahead, make my day!
And thanks for the compliments!